Tutor in Aurora, Ontario
I am offering an active live, face to the face learning environment and teach my students how to be on track with the course outline as well as showing them the way that they can enjoy Math and apply Math not only for their education path but also to their real life. My students will achieve self-confidence, increase their grades and marks, learn critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and receive a true understanding of how math works that will help them in school and in life. Here are some of my strategies and plans:
• Connected with remote learners through successful use of BlackBoard, McGraw-Hill Connect, Zoom, and etc.
• Oversaw instruction work performed by each student.
I Prepare a personalized learning plan for each student based on their unique type of learning and their needs.
• Reviewed and assessed curricula, course content, and course materials.
• Helped students explore topics in-depth with assignments, projects, and class discussions.
• Assessed student progress with course material using fair and equitable grading policies.
• Encouraged students to investigate further and develop expertise through individual or group projects.
I teach my student/s how to apply the knowledge of Math for their future path instead of memorizing it and forgetting after a few months.