Tutor Job in Brooklyn, New York
I need help with the following coding modules:
1. Create a function, call it getName which asks user to enter his/her name and returns this name to the function it is called from. It is called and prints it there using a print function. (you need to create a print and printLine functions to do all your printings in the program!)
2. Create another function. Call it getInput. Anytime this function is called it will return you an integer value.
3. Now, you need to call getInput function to get input once to determine how many times you will call this function then call it that many times.
4. Each time a value is returned from this getInput method sum all the values EXCEPT the ones divisible by 6 or 8.
5. Find average of the sum found in step 4 and print to the screen.
6. Assuming that this average is a fahrenheit value, pass this value to a convert method and convert it to celcius value and print the result to the next line on the screen.
Bonus: Assuming this average is a magic number that we will use to create triangle with numbers Up to the closest integer below it for example, if average is 4.25 create a triangle from the numbers up to number 4 as follows and print to the screen: