Tutor in Los Angeles, California
I offer one-on-one sessions on most all tech topics. If you do not see the topic you are interested in listed below, please contact me and we can discuss the details.
I have two grandmothers and a grandfather, who are all computer experts! All of them confidently navigate the internet, Facebook, Skype and programs that are used both everyday and in the corporate environment (e.g. word and data processing).
I am a student and a young professional, who likes to help out where she can & needs to earn a little extra, to support my studies.
I can help you in the following areas:
- If you are a new beginner,
- If you need tech support,
- iPad/iPhone & other smartphones - when you have trouble breaking in your new device, enhancing & adjusting existing settings or if you wish to develop your skills & fully utilize all features of the Skype, Facebook, Email - making it easier to stay in contact with your loved ones.
- From videosurfing on Youtube to creating your own short movies in MovieMaker,
- From browsing photos online, to sending personalised e-cards, to editing your own pictures in Photoshop for professional results.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or Apple iWorks - from writing your family history, small letters to print or corporate text editing & styling.
- Windows 8, Mac OSX, Linux operating systems
I can help you in all these areas & more. Just give me a call today! Pre booking discouts if you call before the 5th of December. I am available throughout the day & in the weekends too. Become an expert in the comfort of your own home! Rates as low as 15$/hour. Please note that depending on distance, my rates may be a little higher, due to my fuel expenditures. However I never had to go above $20/hr before.